The characteristics that I need are: –
Phase 1 – Planning
Stage 1 – Developing the concept
- Ideas can provide the vision, can guide the development process, can be stated as the project objectives and can be obtained from brainstorming.
Stage 2 – Stating the purpose
- Need to set the goals and objectives to direct the development process and evaluate the outcomes.
Stage 3 – Identifying the target audience
- To collect information about the potential users, to understand the users’ requirements e.g. Demographics, Lifestyles, Attitudes.
Stage 4 – Need analysis
- Users have previous experience, current expectation and can provide more ideas and details for development.
Stage 5 – Determining the treatment
- Influenced by tone, approach, metaphor and emphasis.
Stage 6 – Developing the specifications
- To fulfill the user requirements, give further instructions, to decide what to include and how does it work.
Stage 7 – Storyboard
- Hand-drawn sketches to represent what each screen would look like and show how the screens are linked.
Phase 2 – Production
Stage 8 – Developing the content
- Choose and use the appropriate software for creating and processing the elements.
Stage 9 – Authoring the title
- Choose and use of the authoring system.
Phase 3 – Testing
Stage 10 – Testing the multimedia application
- Provide valuable information to enhance the ideas and prevent mistakes.
My capabilities and skills with the software used are: –
- Designing the background of the entire project with objects, characters, colors and shapes.
- Drawing the layout of the scenes such as home, outdoor and office.
- Drawing the necessary objects and things to support the realistic layout of each scenes.
- Most of the time I used rectangle tool, pencil and oval tool.
- Apply as many colors to attract the audience.
- 99% of the background, objects and characters are hand-drawn.