Base on the original draft, I was able to complete my final design.
I originally wanted to keep the size of the arrow bigger but due to the hardship face during my reconstruction of this model in PhotoShop i decided to make the arrow smaller. I choose this colour due to the fact I want it to be really vibrant and fun to look at.
Next I did was the globe. The glove didn’t pose much of a problem just need to be careful how you draw the curve structure of the planet. It’s just a blue blob that’s all nothing fancy.
Last but not least was the continent on the globe itself. It was a really tedious task to get all the continent to resemble the real deal.
The final design I choose.