1. What type of agreements (title / objectives / aims / schedule) do designers and clients engage in?
Title: how to save out planet based on the 3R
– to educate people how to benefit from the 3R
– why 3R important for our environment
– To build awareness about the importance of our mother nature and applying the 3 R’s to save our environment
2. How do designers structure the projects (required content / features / information) for the best quality?
– why should we put 3R into practice?
– impact of 3R on environment
– benefits of 3R to human
3. What tools / software do designers use to manage their project?
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Flash
4. What issues (constraints)/ strategies (avoiding mistakes) that designers and client should discuss?
– avoid using too much color
– font type and font size should be comfortable to see on banner
– logo and picture design on the banner
– use high resolution picture
5. What is the product (outcomes) and its delivery medium to be used?
– File cover
6. Identify type of artworks(format) to be done
– 2D artwork design
– video clip (animation)
7. Describe the use of these design elements in artworks
– for the visual strategy part, we can know our environment things easily through the mind-map and also picture. For example, visual strategy included object, picture, written words and symbols.
– key principles of graphic design to let the audience see clearly, to draw the attention of the audience, to emphasize on the message clearly
– color concepts allow the artwork to stand out and attract attention easily
8. Describe your consideration in page composition
-use a big text as slogan and fill in with red colour
-the background colour with light green
-use some picture as design to let people easy to remember and get the message
-for wallpaper not really suitable with the visual rhythm. but for the small trees on the design then can apply with visual rhythm.
-we will use asymmetrical balance to design
-will focus on F layout
-use asymmetrical balance to design
-size of visual elements must be big enough to be able to see from far
-visual rhythm can be applied on the 3R words
-opacity which is 70 used in background image to be transparent in the banner so that the other contents like text can be seen clearly
-used Asymmetric visual balance for the banner design
– size of the text and images are big to get a clear view
-visual rhythm applied on text and logo of the 3R which are repetitive design